Best Blackberry like profile manager?

thenewnoise

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
For you ex Blackberry users what profile manager are you using and how do you like it? Currently I am trying quick profiles. With the added on widget it seems to be doing a pretty good job. It lets you create your own custom profiles and manually switch between them. Has anyone found one that they really like?

thenewnoise

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
each profile assigns a different sound to different events. Like i have a phone only profile. When i activate it nothing will make a noise except the phone ringer. I use it at night so that emails and texts don't wake me up.

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Profiles on the BB are far more than just audio alerts. You manage all alerts (audio, vibration, LED) via profiles on the BB.

I'm currently using Profiles by egg n stone. Have yet to see anything that is truly like profiles on the BB.

joggy

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I went with Profile by noimjosh, but it's cost $.99 where Profiles is free. Both seem to do the same, but Profile allows for time based rules for switching profiles. I found I really needed something like this to switch from my BB completely.

Apps like these make the switch much easier to make the jump to an Android based device. Now if they (Google?) can only fix BT voice dialing on the stock 2.1 OS I'd be happy :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze