View Poll Results: Do you Latitude?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I always have it running 24/7 eating battery for no reason

1 6.25%
  • Yes, but only when I need to. IE: Real Time; and, When I'm out.

6 37.50%
  • No, waste of battery; no need for it; other services work fine.

9 56.25%
    Does anyone actually use Latitude? I don't know. I have a few people on there that I could check out, see what they are doing; and, share where I am with them. I just don't see practical use for it.

I guess if you wanted to share real time location with someone so they can see where you are, if you made it, how are you are: it's cool; but, other than that? Anyone?

I guess I just feel like if I need people to know where I am I will:

1- Send them my coordinates via SMS; or, Email.
    2- Check in on G+, Facebook; or, share my location in a tweet.
    08-01-2011 08:17 PM
    i use it frequently, especially with family so they know where I'm at or where we can meet etc, also the people whom i fix their computers can also see if i'm available and see if they can contact me by phone or email, or if i'm not visible they just email me.. so yeah, over all i use it quite often, i also carry 2 extra batteries and cable to continuously charge my phone..
    08-01-2011 10:54 PM
    Hmm. That seems like a good reason. I got through 2 batteries a day already. Lol.
    08-01-2011 10:56 PM
    I do, good if you're making meals to check the eta of others.

Sent from my T-mobile G2 using Tapatalk
    08-02-2011 06:24 AM
    I used to use it, until it started an argument with my wife because Lattitude said I was at home and I told her I was in South Philly... which is where I actually was.

Decided it was easier not to use it at all.
    08-03-2011 08:32 AM
    Use it 24/7. It's nice with family in the summer, I can keep an eye on where they are at on the way to the cabin. My wife also knows when I am on my way home from work.
    08-03-2011 08:40 AM
    I used to use it, until it started an argument with my wife because Lattitude said I was at home and I told her I was in South Philly... which is where I actually was.

Decided it was easier not to use it at all.
    Haha, nice one. Yea, I could see that happened as sometimes when GPS signal is not locked on my maps show me at home when I'm at work.
    08-04-2011 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD