I was wondering if anyone else has this problem. I'm unable to reserve any movies from my RedBox app on my Captivate. I'm able to browse and select movies, but when it comes time to enter my cc info it says 'something went wrong' and never accepts it. It's the same cc I have added to my online account which works fine. I sent an email to their help and they replied that the android app wasn't capable of storing cc info at this time. I replied that I understood that, but I can't enter cc manually just to reserve the movie. I'm yet to hear anything back so I'm guessing they are going to be zero help. Any thoughts?
    08-03-2011 08:44 AM
    I got it to work once, but haven't been able to get it to work since then. Luckily it's almost to the point where there's a Redbox on every corner so I can find a place that has the movie I'm looking for and a couple of backup places that are close. It would be nice if I could reserve from within the app again, though.
    08-03-2011 04:22 PM
    Have you sent a message to the dev? There info should be located on the app page on the market.
    08-03-2011 05:17 PM