what app is there for listening to XMSirius online radio?

tmatt

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Looking for an app similar to PocketTunes Radio on Ipod/Iphone App Market, needs to allow login of your SiriusXM Online Listening account.... thank you

mobilemedic20

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Sirius xm is currently developing their Android app. On their website you can sign up to be notified when its available. I might actually subscribe if I like the trial version. I suspect it will be available soon, they don't want to miss on the market share. Otherwise I don't know of other apps that do this, can't imagine they'd be legal Anyway...

tmatt

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Sirius xm is currently developing their Android app. On their website you can sign up to be notified when its available. I might actually subscribe if I like the trial version. I suspect it will be available soon, they don't want to miss on the market share. Otherwise I don't know of other apps that do this, can't imagine they'd be legal Anyway...

yea, I saw that new about Sirius App, but they dont allow your to listen to Stern or Stern 101, with pocket Tunes you can login like your at your computer and stream the audio, just a matter of time before someone puts it on Android....

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I've been using Slacker in lieu of a SatRad app. It's pretty similar with about a hundred pre-created stations, similar to those on SatRad, but these can be customized by banning songs and/or artists that you don't like and adjust other setting. This, in addition to creating your own stations like Pandora.

I have heard that XM/Sir is working on an Android app, though, too. I think I'll stick with Slacker. I'm starting to like it better in most cases.

Whitedynomite

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
HOWARD STERN is available in the "XIIIA LIVE LITE" app..just download it for FREE in the market, search HOWARD n u get a live feed of the show...it's worked perfect for me for months and dont think it's goin anywhere.

mcdevin1973

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Xiia Lite is OK but most of the time it can't connect to the one available Stern station which is replays from 2006. Flycast had a channel but its gone now and I'm sure Xiia lite will follow suit soon. :-(

I am so frustraated with Sirius. Every other friggin music and talk radio source is readily available online (slacker, pandora, tunewiki, iheartradio, etc) but sirius has to make it impossible to listen to them. I have a sirius radio at my desk (because we can't stream radio through the internet at work) and the signal never comes in right. AAARRRRGGGGG!

Whitedynomite

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Xiia Lite is OK but most of the time it can't connect to the one available Stern station which is replays from 2006. Flycast had a channel but its gone now and I'm sure Xiia lite will follow suit soon. :-(

I am so frustraated with Sirius. Every other friggin music and talk radio source is readily available online (slacker, pandora, tunewiki, iheartradio, etc) but sirius has to make it impossible to listen to them. I have a sirius radio at my desk (because we can't stream radio through the internet at work) and the signal never comes in right. AAARRRRGGGGG!

XII LITE boots up everytime for me and has the LIVE SIRIUS HOWARD feed 24 hrs a day..there is no replays from 06..unless you're clicking on the wrong HOWARD link.

VZWBB

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I was only able to get the one link for howard to work and it was the replays one. The other was never able to connect. Frustrating.

I wish sirius/xm would come out with an app already. I'm willing to pay a buck or two, just like I'm willing to pay a buck or two to get it streaming on my pc. Funny, when i first joined, you could stream and it didn't cost money...I think you have to pay now if you want it streaming, plus iirc you could get howard back then.

Ahh the good ol days lol.

rayzaname

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Funny, when i first joined, you could stream and it didn't cost money...I think you have to pay now if you want it streaming, plus iirc you could get howard back then.

Ahh the good ol days lol.

Tell me about it. I have a subscription for my car, but It would be nice if I didn't have to pay extra for internet streaming. Guess I'm spoiled by all the video services Netflix offers for less. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol