Fox Sports app

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Fox Sports has released an awesome android app. It's kind of iphone-ish, but it's a really good port of the app. I downloaded it last night, and it might be the best sports app on Android in my opinion anyway.

Anyone else download it yet?

Reactions: cadzilla74

ETW11

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Whatever you do, don't download the ESPN app of the same nature. It's as if they only made half the app and decided to release it anyway. This app is a hundred times better.

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Whatever you do, don't download the ESPN app of the same nature. It's as if they only made half the app and decided to release it anyway. This app is a hundred times better.

Yeah I had the espn one but after using the fox sports app I deleted espn. That's why I started this thread so more people would find it. The fox app is so good in my opinion every sport fan should have it.

Tony Tellez

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I had the espn one but after using the fox sports app I deleted espn. That's why I started this thread so more people would find it. The fox app is so good in my opinion every sport fan should have it.
Thanks for the update.

Going to download the Fox Sports App tonight.

Cowchip

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't see where you can get details on specific game results. Scoreboards are nice, but if you're into fantasy football or just an all around fan of sports you need stats. I'd have to give ESPN Scorecenter the nod there and FOX still needs to do some work on their app to make it complete. It's a good start, though.

CBS Sports has an awesome NFL app but it's only available for the iPad. I sure hope they make an Android version soon.

rcodey

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't see where you can get details on specific game results. Scoreboards are nice, but if you're into fantasy football or just an all around fan of sports you need stats. I'd have to give ESPN Scorecenter the nod there and FOX still needs to do some work on their app to make it complete. It's a good start, though.

CBS Sports has an awesome NFL app but it's only available for the iPad. I sure hope they make an Android version soon.

Agreed. Installed it and quickly deleted it. Gave the score on games but no ingame box like others apps such as Scoremobile.

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
The Fox Sports app looks good if you're looking more for sports news. But the lack of box scores is to big of a missing feature to say it is better than other sports score apps.

Cowchip

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If you were unhappy with the lack of game details such as stats like I was you need to either download this app again or get the update if you still have it on your phone. With the update this app has become a serious contender!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude