Is there a Droid 1 full screen animated weather widget?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Is there aDroid 1 full screen animated weather widget?

I use my old droid on wifi only as my bedroom clock and outdoor thermometer. Minimalist text does the job but it ain't pretty.

Is there a full screen weather widget with a big clock and temp readings? I need big fonts cuz I don't wear glssses to bed.

Even better if it is animated and if it shows date but neither are as essential as the big clock and big temperature fonts. Must be full screen. Of course I prefer free but I'd pay if it is worth it.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
That doesn't show any full screen widgets with large clock and larger font for temperature. I understand there are many, many widgets to choose from but every one I've seen has either a big clock and small font temperature or a big font temperature with either no clock or small font clock. On a full screen widget there is plenty of room for a weather animation a large font clock and large font temperature but I've never seen a single one.

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
beautiful widgets. Has the sense style weather animation. Go weather also has the best live weather wallpaper i've seen.

Go to market
Search Go Weather and download it
Go to go weather settings
Wallpaper animation (I believe) just look in the settings you'll find it lol
It's pretty awesome I think lol and if it's just a clock and weather watcher then you probably have hooked to the charger and shouldn't worry about battery drain lol

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Thank you but I'm not interested in wallpaper or animations or videos that are not part of a widget. I should have been clearer about that. I couldn't find a widget at either website you mentioned that meet my criteria.

I want a weather widget - must be a widget.

Must be full screen. 4 x 4

Must have large digital clock face (as big as htc clock)

Must also have equally large font temperature.

If the widget also has animation that would be great.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae