I was checking up on Easy Answer Button Free and Advanced Telephone to see if they have been upgraded since June, when the Gingerbread update came out for the EVO 4G.

I had been using Easy Answer Button Free until the update broke the App. According the reviews, this had been happening with most people upgrading to Gingerbread no matter what the phone. The same was true for Advanced Telephone too.

When I looked today, all of those negative reviews about the apps not working were missing. What is going on?

Also, does anyone know of an App that will give me buttons to answer the phone and that will work with Gingerbread? Free is of course better.

Thanks.

Doc
    08-05-2011 11:16 PM
    I was checking up on Easy Answer Button Free and Advanced Telephone to see if they have been upgraded since June, when the Gingerbread update came out for the EVO 4G.

I had been using Easy Answer Button Free until the update broke the App. According the reviews, this had been happening with most people upgrading to Gingerbread no matter what the phone. The same was true for Advanced Telephone too.

When I looked today, all of those negative reviews about the apps not working were missing. What is going on?

Also, does anyone know of an App that will give me buttons to answer the phone and that will work with Gingerbread? Free is of course better.

Thanks.

Doc
    Are they mirrored by Appbrain?

Easy Answer Button Free for Android | AppBrain.com
    08-05-2011 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD