Amazon MP3 Store, how to listen to the downloads?

jonemo

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I got a new HTC Hero Saturday. It's a very sweet device but there is one thing I just cannot figure out. If I go download an MP3 in the Amazon MP3 Store app that comes pre-installed - how do I then listen to it? It seems the files end up in a folder "amazonmp3" while the music player that comes preinstalled only plays music that is stored in the "Music" folder. Do I have to manually transfer every single mp3 before listening to it? That would be a pain in the neck!

Rusty Shackelford

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I got a new HTC Hero Saturday. It's a very sweet device but there is one thing I just cannot figure out. If I go download an MP3 in the Amazon MP3 Store app that comes pre-installed - how do I then listen to it? It seems the files end up in a folder "amazonmp3" while the music player that comes pre-installed only plays music that is stored in the "Music" folder. Do I have to manually transfer every single mp3 before listening to it? That would be a pain in the neck!

Shouldn't have to. I have the mytouch and just the other day downloaded an entire album just to give it a run. I over looked it the first time in the album section of the music player, but did a search within albums and sure enough it was in the albums waiting to be played!

I did have to manually drag and drop from the amazon file to the computer, but that isn't so much a big deal for me as it would be to transfer them just to listen to them. Good Luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca