Imperio - take control | Remote Access **Exclusive AC members**

Imperio

Aug 7, 2011
www.imperiomobile.com
Firstly a huge thank you to all the team here who put together a great looking site and very useful forum. It's also highly refreshing to allow us developers to interact directly with true Android followers, just like us - thanks a million!

We noticed a few threads 'on the wire' mentioning Imperio in this forum (thanks!) so thought it was high time we should come on out to meet you all.

So for our 1st open post, we'd really like to intro Imperio + try out something a little different, which we hope will be popular and benefit the great people on this forum...

What is this Imperio! we here you cry!! ??? Where did the name come from?? (1st person to tell us where the name comes from gets a free license from us...anyone know...??)

About
Imperio provides ability to connect to all your PC's right from your Android. Yes, that's right...see your computers screen live on your phone from the other side of the world and use it just as though you were sat at home! Run your applications remotely, access your files, play your music, launch a presentation, even transfer files from your PC to you Android with 2-clicks using our Imperio Touch Copy?

Sound cool? (we hope so Imperio took our team over a year to perfect!!) Want to get it? ? well we salute you...!!

Here comes the 'little something different'...

If we get 10 x of you good people responding 'Yeah' to this post, we will communicate a time slot where we will drop our pants?ooops we mean price! specifically for these users to get your hands on Imperio for a steal...OKAY, nice idea BUT how much of a steal you ask??? Well for these 10 x users (+more if we have more!) you exclusively get it all for...$1.99 instead of $15.99!! (On sale now at $4.99)

Interested? - then just respond with a 'YEAH' and once we have 10 of you we will communicate the price drop time window on the Android Market so you can go collect your copy

Note: This offer is exclusive to this forums members only! Hoorah!!!! - Hope you love it!

Also?

We hope this is a neat idea for a developer to do, please let us know what you think??
We wanted to give 'true' Android fanatics like us a real tangible benefit, the best forums seemed the right place to find you all :)

Contact us any-time, we'd love to hear from you!

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.imperio.rdp&feature=search_result

Reactions: ragnarokx

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Imperio - take control | Remote Access **Exclusive AC members

Another from me "Heavens Yea"... Nice having you guys on board. :D

Reactions: Imperio

Imperio

Aug 7, 2011
www.imperiomobile.com

Hey HiJack and thanks for the kind welcome!

Pleased you like the thread! and hope you enjoy Imperio!

So, let's count it down...your 1st up so you are...

#10 'a big fat hen!'

Thanks dude!

Imperio

Aug 7, 2011
www.imperiomobile.com

Another from me "Heavens Yea"... Nice having you guys on board. :D

Hey Rushrl - all the pleasure is ours...we wanted to reach out to the true Droid fans with this - look like we found you...

Anyway...lets not delay...

You get #9 'Dinner Time'

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

Imperio is a curse that allows the spell caster remotely control someone.
Harry Potter

Imperio

Aug 7, 2011
www.imperiomobile.com

Imperio is a curse that allows the spell caster remotely control someone.
Harry Potter

A-ha! I thought it was one of the prime numbers of the Zenith series. I haven't changed!

Well newboyx....- Trumpets...fanfare...fireworks...drum roll...

Free copy is all yours - good on you...will PM with details

'Imperio is named after the "Imperius Curse" from the popular Harry Potter films - one of the three "unforgivable curses", as it allows the caster to control another person remotely. "Imperio" for Android phones and tablets lets you wake up and control your PC from anywhere in the world'

Hand_O_Death

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

Yeah, This sounds very interesting and for $2 absolutely worth it.

I think the name came from the word Imperial

I normally do not pay for a lot of Apps, but I really like how you guys seem to be wanting to be active with the users.

Update: AHHH Harry Potter, never thought of that, nice one.

Imperio

Aug 7, 2011
www.imperiomobile.com

Yeah, This sounds very interesting and for $2 absolutely worth it.

I think the name came from the word Imperial

I normally do not pay for a lot of Apps, but I really like how you guys seem to be wanting to be active with the users.

Update: AHHH Harry Potter, never thought of that, nice one.

Hand_O_Death - Privileged! Think you just wanted to be number eight!

In all seriousness, this actually means a great deal to our crew...we wanted to find the genuine Droid fans and connect with them, it seems here we are able to do just that...our hats off to the lot of you.

Righteo then...

#8 'One fat lady'

Imperio

Aug 7, 2011
www.imperiomobile.com

Sounds great, a big hell 'yeah' from me!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

How mostly very cool mustafu!

What's it going to be then, eh?

Ok so from this day forward thou shalt be known by us as...

#7 'David Beckham'

Only another 6 of you needed before we pull our pants down then - hooray!

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

Not quite ready to give ya the yeah yet. Quick question first. So we pay $1.99 for the license but then we will be responsible for the $4.99 per year maintenance fee starting year two, is that correct?

Imperio

Aug 7, 2011
www.imperiomobile.com

cadzilla74 - great connecting and a very useful point!! ;)...Let's get things nice and sparkling clear, if you would like support & maintainance year 2 onwards the answer is a big YES opt out should you not want it...BUT we would hope you would choose to continue Why you ask...? Think of Imperio as YOUR very own, now you want it to improve, evolve and develop yes? and not stay static? this contribution is what helps us bring you this new stuff! we will never charge additional for this new stuff, ever! ;) Hope this help...

On to very important matters...

Do we get a 'Yeah' ? .....

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

Thank you for the clarification. I'm going to pass on this. I have a RDP client now that I'm satisfied with and use Dropbox to toss files back and forth between devices. I liked the idea of the easy file transfer but it is not worth the asking price to me for just the one feature my current app doesn't include. For anyone that doesn't have an RDP client yet this one looks pretty good.

Imperio

Aug 7, 2011
www.imperiomobile.com

Thank you for the clarification. I'm going to pass on this. I have a RDP client now that I'm satisfied with and use Dropbox to toss files back and forth between devices. I liked the idea of the easy file transfer but it is not worth the asking price to me for just the one feature my current app doesn't include. For anyone that doesn't have an RDP client yet this one looks pretty good.

Tell you what cadzilla74, we like your style...

Give us a BIG 'Yeah' and you will only ever pay the $1.99 (period).Think of it as Having the freedom of Imperio - hell what are we doing !!! :)

"Initiative comes to thems that wait."

Imperio

Aug 7, 2011
www.imperiomobile.com

In fact we just heard some news...

In case we were at all unclear...ALL the initial 10 'Yeah' users on this forum are honoured with the freedom of Imperio (for Life!) so far that's...

#10 HiJack
#9 Rushrl
newboyx - has the freedom of Imperio already for winning our little competition :cool:
#8 Hand_O_Death
#7 mustafu
#6 ?
#5 ?
#4 ?
#3 ?
#2 ?
#1 ?

This leaves 6 more people who can claim the title and honour 'Freedom Of Imperio!' who wants it??

We gone and went mad over here!! oh well...There was a man. . .a writer of subversive literature

cron912

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site

Well, I already said 'Yeah' on AF, but can I say Yeah here as well? If so, Yeah!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7