I have a non rooted evo 4g. I am curious if there is an app that will allow me to record both sides of a phone call.

Sent from my EVO 4g using tapatalk.
    08-08-2011 05:57 PM
    There are apps in the Market that may work with your phone. It may depend on whether your kernel supports the function.

Sent using Tapatalk
    08-08-2011 06:02 PM
    If you make a phone call with your Google Voice number all you have to do (I think if not a different number) is hit one. Then it will indicate to both callers audibly that this phone call is being recorded.

I don't know if you wanted to let that person know you were recording....

Since you have sprint you can either integrate your number so that your Sprint number is your GV number. Then whenever you make calls you'll always have this option; or, you can get a GV number (If you don't have one) and then when you want to record calls you call from that number.

Only problem without the integration is your calling from a different number.
    08-08-2011 07:43 PM
    I was not aware I could integrate my number with google voice. I already have one from way back when they were testing it, even though I have never used it. I don't mind letting people know the call is recorded because legally for the reason I need it I have to let the person know anyways.

Sent from my EVO 4g using tapatalk.
    08-09-2011 06:42 AM