Basically, I'm wondering if there's a quick way to switch between "home screen" setups (I'm not rooted, by the way; I have a stock Thunderbolt). What I mean is, I have different wallpapers and widgets that look good together, and sometimes I like to switch between them, depending on my mood. Thing is, it's kind of an annoying process to have to change my widgets and move stuff around every time I want to switch the way my phone looks, yanno? I'm wondering if there's a quicker way to do it, like an app that'll just, like, take a "snapshot" of how your phone is set up at any given time, and then any time you want to switch between them, you just do it through said app.

I've also been kinda interested in trying out some other launchers, but I don't want to have to set up my phone layout and design again every time I switch between launchers to try them out. So, I'm wondering if I can make this process simpler, as well.

I found the app called Home Switcher, and it kinda sounds like what I want it to do, but I'm not entirely sure. I also don't know if it's one of those apps that requires your phone to be rooted. Anyone able to help out, here?
    08-10-2011 02:15 PM
    No its not, home switcher is to change your launchers.

I would take the time to set up other launchers due to the fact they tend to run a lot smoother than sense.

I personally use "home manager" it works better...and with sense there's an option to change your "scenes".

It saves the layout of your home screen and you can swtich back and forth between them.
    08-11-2011 02:14 AM
    Okay, yeah, after trying out both those apps, it does seem like Home Manager is a bit better.

But let's say I want to set up more than one "theme" for the same launcher. Let me give a basic example. Let's say I want to make a "red" theme and a "blue" theme for ADW Launcher. One would use mostly blue icons, wallpaper, and skins for widgets, while the other would use mostly blue icons, wallpaper, and skins for widgets. Is there an app that will allow me to set up "themes" like this I can easily switch between? Or am I stuck having to manually change everything every time I want to do something different?
    08-11-2011 09:52 AM