Weather apps/photography apps

psufan32

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I'll be making the move from BB to Android sometime later this year, and am researching apps. The wife has an iPhone, so I'm familiar with many apps that are also available on Android.

At this stage, there are only two focus areas in which I'm unsure if Android matches the Apple App Store.

1) Weather and radar apps. BB has BeWeather, which is a very good all around app. Apple has RadarScope, which gives NEXRAD Level 3 data and is VERY detailed. What are the recommendations for weather apps for Android? Or, are the only options Weather Channel/WeatherBug and second rate radar apps?

2) Photography and videography apps. The Apple App Store really excels with Hipstomatic, Instragram, ShakeIt Photo and 8mm Camera. What are the recommended Android alternatives?

Thanks in advance!

joggy

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
1) Weather and radar apps. BB has BeWeather, which is a very good all around app. Apple has RadarScope, which gives NEXRAD Level 3 data and is VERY detailed. What are the recommendations for weather apps for Android? Or, are the only options Weather Channel/WeatherBug and second rate radar apps?

MyCast isn't too bad for radar, satellite imagery, tropics traking and more.

Also, BeWeather is currently in beta if you want to stay with what is familiar: BeWeather Beta

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12