XiiaLive (Lite) problems while texting

Acroanidd

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
So I'm fairly new to Android, and i love it, i use xiialive to listen to the radio while im at work, however when i send and receive text messages it disconnects me from the radio. I have tried this while on 3g (4 bars of service) and my own wifi network at home which is 5mbps dsl. I have tried this with my droid, and my brothers droid as well (both have the problem). It mainly occurs while sending messages, and about half the time while receiving. I have tried turning off notifications from messages (used both handcent and chomp). Is there some setting im completely over looking because nothing i have seen sounds like it will help.

medicalsounds

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi! This is Jona, developer for XiiaLive. The reason you are getting the stream to drop is possibly because you are under the Verizon network. This issue happens cause on some network connection types it can't handle internet and text or phone calls at the same time...

Let me know what network and phone you have.
Thanks!

VZWBB

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I had this installed on my incredible but due to force close issues I removed it. Jona, I don't know if this is supposed to work on incredibles or not, by my force closes seem to happen as a result of trying to play a station that was already server full. It didn't happen right away, but after a few trys at playing a station it would force close on me.

medicalsounds

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Acroanidd, We have found the issue and have a solution to the issue. We should be putting up an update this month. I'm hoping that it goes out in the next 2weeks...

EvoSickness

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Hi! This is Jona, developer for XiiaLive. The reason you are getting the stream to drop is possibly because you are under the Verizon network. This issue happens cause on some network connection types it can't handle internet and text or phone calls at the same time...

Let me know what network and phone you have.
Thanks!

Hello Jona I have a question about dropped signals on XIIA Lite.
First off I wanted to tell you how amazing your app is. I just got an Evo4 on monday and your app was one of the first ones I downloaded it really is beyond insanely amazing and just wanted to let you know that you have great developer talent and appericate your work. And the fact your girl makes it even more amazing since I havent herd of too many woman app developers lol. I was contacting you to ask you about the dropped connection on XIIA lite on my home wifi which I dont understand why it would be dropping allot if I have a good connection.
Also wanted to ask you if you might know of a good Fm radio app as well.

Thank you again for your time and keep up the amazing work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar