Upload Pics

atvguy64

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I am doing work for a non-tech company that wants me to upload pics of my jobs so that I can get paid. On there website, they use the Filezilla app for uploading the pictures.

What I would like to be able to do is transfer my pics directly from my default gallery to their website so that I don't have to download them to my computer first. currently, I upload them from the gallery to dropbox, then download them from dropbox on my pc, and then upload them to the filezilla app. I would like to save a step or two here?

Is there an app for the android that would allow me to send directly to the website???? Thanks!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
This can't be done unless you custom make an app to send images to the website. Using Dropbox is the easiest solution unless an app is built to suit your needs.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

SnyperX

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
You could set up a Gallery on Picasa or something and upload to that, then give them the address for the album so they can view it. It's not directly to their website, but it's on the net so they can view it right away.

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Uploading Pics

Try installing an ftp app to your phone. There are several in the market. That should allow a seamless transfer to a folder on their ftp server once you configure it.

The downside is that usually they don't auto reconnect (resume) if you lose signal. Of course if it were only several photos, I don't think it would be a problem compared to something like a 800mb video.

I found this; Best Android client for Filezilla FTP access? - xda-developers

Hope it helps.

carlos31820

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Another option would be for the web master to grant you ftp access to the server or a directory on the server and you can then use an ftp client app to upload directly to the server.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1