I am doing work for a non-tech company that wants me to upload pics of my jobs so that I can get paid. On there website, they use the Filezilla app for uploading the pictures.

What I would like to be able to do is transfer my pics directly from my default gallery to their website so that I don't have to download them to my computer first. currently, I upload them from the gallery to dropbox, then download them from dropbox on my pc, and then upload them to the filezilla app. I would like to save a step or two here?

Is there an app for the android that would allow me to send directly to the website???? Thanks!
    08-19-2011 08:33 PM
    You could set up a Gallery on Picasa or something and upload to that, then give them the address for the album so they can view it. It's not directly to their website, but it's on the net so they can view it right away.
    08-19-2011 10:42 PM
    Another option would be for the web master to grant you ftp access to the server or a directory on the server and you can then use an ftp client app to upload directly to the server.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    08-21-2011 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD