After finding and using a new incredible app called "Better YouMail" from the market that really makes using VVM more user friendly, I think it is something worth sharing because in my opinion its worth the one time 2.99 price tag...

Check out the app at https://market.android.com/details?i...result

Visual Voicemail interface for the YouMail service. Sign up for free at Visual Voicemail For Your Phone | YouMail, and enjoy the best Visual Voicemail app on the market.

- NO ADS
    - Manage all messages on your Android device
    - Easy interface with great functionality
    - Full Bluetooth headset support (Mono and Stereo) on Android OS 2.2 and higher
    - Unique CALL & DELETE feature
    - Swipe messages off the screen to delete them
    - Switch between folders & move messages to any folder
    - Display contact pictures next to their messages
    - Share your voice messsages via email, SMS, or other messaging services
    - Select multiple messages to be deleted, moved to other folders, or marked as read or unread
    - Includes multiple homescreen widgets to display unheard message count, force a refresh, and get message previews
    - Record, upload, and manage greetings
    - Get message transcripts (paid service that can be purchased on the YouMail website)
    - View Youmail call history (even if the caller didn't leave a message)
    - Perform reverse phone number look-ups
    - Search messages by name, phone number, or transcript contents
    - If you have multiple phone numbers forwarded to the same YouMail inbox, there is an option to color-code each incoming number

08-23-2011 04:54 PM
    I used it in BlackBerry. It was a pretty good app. Haven't tried it recently though.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    08-23-2011 07:43 PM