Yesterday I was having a conversation with someone on Facebook. In the middle I was still getting notifications but the messages would not appear, no where until like 30 minutes later. It didnt matter if it was a wall comment or facebook chat. Is there a better android app out the to use for Facebook that works?
    08-25-2011 08:29 AM
    You could try "friendCaster" you might like this way better. Just keep in mind, the best Facebook display would be the full version.
    08-25-2011 08:39 AM
    Facebook has changed the way messages are delivered now that they've integrated messages and chat. Like it or not that's where their new Facebook Messenger app comes into play. I was hesitant at first but I slowly began to like the new Messenger. I unchecked message notifications within the standard Facebook app (to avoid duplicate notifications plus the fact they are now useless). Now I get my messages instantly and am use to having two apps. My thought/hope is that one day they will integrate the two but until this is an acceptable alternative.
    08-25-2011 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD