I am looking for a financial app that I can sync to my phone, computer, and tablet. Are there any out there?? I am using loot now,but it is very limited.

I have been looking into EasyMoney1.0 and Money Wise Pro? Pros and cons of each? Can these sync??

TIA
    08-25-2011 10:50 PM
    I have been looking for the same thing for months now. Not sure it exist yet. I use Quicken on my laptop and downloaded Easy Money last week to try it. It is Toyish and very primitive. I paid $4.99 on Amazon and that is too much, right now for the product. For some reason they have not update the product since April 2011. The layout of the screens is all wrong and cumbersome, the reports are only in bar graphs, no pie charts. The data entry screens are even cumbersome.

It will be at least 1 - 2 product cycles before this is a usable Personal Finance Management package. Anyone who says this is a strong product for PFM/Daily use for keeping up with checking acct. or cash does not know how to do things efficiently. Not that Easy Money or the others will not get there but at this time, they are at the very beginning stages.
    08-26-2011 12:05 PM
    Has anyone had tried Pageonce? Looks like it can sync with your computer, but I don't know if it has a budget planner or anything like that.
    08-26-2011 02:30 PM
    I like Mint.com

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    08-26-2011 07:54 PM
    I like Mint.com
    Mint looks nice, but has issues. For one, I don't like the fact that it treats my home equity line of credit as a credit card. (The widget shows that I am knee deep in debt!! Technically, a home loan or mortgage will do that, but you get my point).

The other thing I recently noticed is that it's constantly updating multiple times per day. I wish it can be configured to a frequency of my choosing. Maybe it's time to write them a letter!
    10-05-2011 03:31 PM
    Has anyone had tried Pageonce? Looks like it can sync with your computer, but I don't know if it has a budget planner or anything like that.
    I like Pageonce ok, but it isn't very robust at all.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk
    10-05-2011 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD