[Tool] Screenshot ER for rooted phones now FREE

ftgg99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
SCREENSHOT ER

We are back for more awesome screenshot action.

Screenshot ER is a screen capture app for all rooted devices, proven to work where nothing else does. Annoyed with your
ROM's crappy screenshot implementation? This app is for you.

Currently working on all known rooted devices. If it doesnt work for you, let us know and we will make it work.

Currently the only app working well with Superuser 3! We were first to Honeycomb and first again to this. Fancy that.

Advantages:

- More cool options than any other app
- Awesome thumbnail preview
- Our legendary daemon works on almost anything running Android

Features:

- Shake, delay, shortcut, long press or notification icon methods
- Thumbnail or full-screen previews (or none at all)
- Rotate images
- Choose save folder
- Save as JPEG or PNG
- Share menu integration for Picasa, Dropbox or whatever you have installed
- Shake sensitivity adjustment
- Start on boot

Please rate and comment if you like the app! If you have problems, write and we will fix them ASAP.

Please visit our blog if you need to upgrade from the original Screenshot ER!

The Lite version now has all the same functionality as the Pro, except delays for all shortcuts are set to 8 seconds.

If you are one of the douches that refused to upgrade like we told you to, you are warned right now - any trolling will get
your posts deleted and some nice PMs from senior mods. Dont make me repeat myself.

Screens:

Lite Market link: https://market.android.com/details?id=fahrbot.apps.screen.demo&feature=search_result

Pro Market link: https://market.android.com/details?id=fahrbot.apps.screen.pro1&feature=related_apps

More screens:

anon(368121)

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Yep, nothing but bumping...

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

You might reconsider your reference to a segment of your customer base as "douches" in your original post. That certainly has halted my consideration of purchasing your "pro" product or even downloading the "lite" version, whatever the price.