NFL'11 Official App apk

droidert31

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I have a wifi tablet, but not recognized by Google Play - saw earlier tablet dropboxes, but links are dead.

Any new NFL Tablet (Game rewind) APK to download?

Thank you!

arrowrand

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to steal this topic, but here's the latest tablet version that I have. If your tablet isn't running Honeycomb or ICS it won't work. Gingerbread isn't compatible and the app crashes instantly on Jelly Bean. NFL says an update is coming.

Last edited:

arrowrand

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
This is the new update posted last night. It is now a universal app and runs on both phones and tablets.

I have it running in my Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7 and Acer A200. Tablets can access Audio Pass if you subscribe.

Install over your current version at your own risk. It may or may not work as most devices are listed as non-compatible.

Last edited:

rebornr

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for this!! I have a GTab 10.1 wifi running jellybean and have been waiting for this for awhile. Play Store kept saying that my Tab was incompatible. Sideloaded your version and it seems to work fine. Not sure why this was being held back. Crazy that 5 weeks into the season and the NFL couldn't get their act together - especially since they had a version last year that worked fine (and actually visually was more polished IMHO).