Best Twitter App

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
im looking for one that is like ubertwitter with all its features.. havent found any that i like yet..i did find out today that ubertwitter is working on porting there app over early next year..

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
moosc - Xeeku can pretty much do anything Ut could. It's a little wierd to get used to at first, but it's free. And it has list support.

mikedigital

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have moved from Twitdroid to Pingdroid. I think that Twitdroid is the best app to view other people's messages, but for posting my own, Twitdroid allows me to post on Twitter, Myspace, Facebook, Blogger, and, no lie, about 30 other services simultaneously.

You have to create an account on Ping.fm to use it.

Reactions: xXBLACKBERRYXx5

Grizzld

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
What do you guys think of the Twitter app that HTC includes on the Eris? I think it's called Peep. They also have a Twitter widget that looks pretty nice. My Eris arrives tomorrow, so I haven't gotten a chance to look at them in detail.

callmebob

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm a little concerned about Twidroid. When you get to the install screen it says that it get access to your email and attachments, something the other clients don't require. So I went with Twitter Ride.

mikef1182

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
What do you guys think of the Twitter app that HTC includes on the Eris? I think it's called Peep. They also have a Twitter widget that looks pretty nice. My Eris arrives tomorrow, so I haven't gotten a chance to look at them in detail.

Peep runs really slow and does not show mentions. For example, if some one writes "Going to the bar with @mobilemike01" it does not show in the replies section. The widget is really nice, just moves really slow like the main app.

Last edited:

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Twiddroid or Swift

I have Swift already and its cool but I hear a lot of people talkin about twiddroid. Does anyone have the pro version and has tried Swift? How do they compare?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
the pro version seems to be handy if you have multiple twitter accounts. i only have one, so swift works great for me. even better after the recent update

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
You know, as cool as Twidroid is, I've been using Twidgit Lite. I bought Twidroid Pro, tried Seesmic, and a few other apps but I keep coming back to Twidgit. The reason? It's lightweight. It's just a widget, essentially. It's light though. Twidroid gets to using a rather huge amount of memory after a while. Twidgit also slides on and off the home screen very smoothly, and I like the small widget it uses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21