PowerAmp questions

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a few questions about PowerAmp.

First of all, I use the app, Cover Art Downloader, to grab album artwork for all my songs, and it does a pretty good job. Problem is, when I play them in PowerAmp, some of the cover art comes up different. For instance, it'll show the back of the album case, and for one of my albums, it shows a promo shot from the band. Why isn't it using the regular cover downloaded in the other app? Can I change this?

Secondly, is there a way to "reshuffle" songs? It seems like once you turn shuffle on, it queues up your songs into a shuffled list, but I can't seem to find a way to "reshuffle" them from the beginning.

Lastly, and this kinda ties in with the previous question, but I noticed when I was first playing around with the app, I shuffled my songs, and listened to a few, then paused playback, unplugged my headphones, and later on, shut off my phone. The next day, I turned it on to use again (with the intent of "reshuffling" my songs), and when I plugged in my headphones, it instantly jumped to the same shuffle queue as I was listening to the day before. How do I stop that from happening?

PossumPete

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Turn Shuffle off and on to reshuffle your queue. It's designed to remember where you left off like an ipod.

Under Settings>Album Art Options there's a setting to prefer downloaded Album Art. Turn that off and it will stick with your saved album art. You may also want to delete the album art cache.

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Under Settings>Album Art Options there's a setting to prefer downloaded Album Art. Turn that off and it will stick with your saved album art. You may also want to delete the album art cache.

I looked into the settings, and "Prefer Downloaded Album Art" wasn't checked to begin with. I unchecked PowerAmp's "Download Album Artwork" box, though, and then I cleared the album art cache. But now when I shuffle through my songs, almost none of them show art work in PowerAmp. When I go into the Cover Art Downloader app, though, they all still have album art work. I'm confused...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty