Running CM7, and wondering if EX is worth it since CM7 comes with ADW as the default launcher.
    09-17-2011 05:20 PM
    Yes, I think the Paid version gives you more customizations and options. If you are currently satisfied though, no point right
    09-17-2011 05:24 PM
    Yes, I think the Paid version gives you more customizations and options. If you are currently satisfied though, no point right
    well, i have no idea how good it currently is or the Paid Version, because i've never been big into switching launchers
    09-17-2011 05:28 PM
    The paid version has more tweaks. I hear Go Launcher is actually better though, as far as paid launchers.
    http://www.androidcentral.com/adwlau...r-home-screens<<<<<Good review
    ibejack96 likes this.
    09-17-2011 05:32 PM
    The paid version has more tweaks. I hear Go Launcher is actually better though, as far as paid launchers.
    http://www.androidcentral.com/adwlau...r-home-screens<<<<<Good review
    hmmm... and go launcher ex is free.... i think ill check that out and then decide what to do
    09-17-2011 05:39 PM
    I had adw ex and its really good. I now have go launcher ex and wow! Its really great, no lag and tons of customizations. Check it out. It gets frequent updates and i am loving it.
    09-17-2011 05:42 PM
    Adw ex is great. There are a few alternative launchers that you should try since user preference varies. If you want customizations a third party launcher is necessary.
    09-17-2011 06:52 PM
    It depends on preferences. I have ADW Launcher EX and I find it marvelous! Lot of customization options, skins, icons, performance, etc. I have another phone as well, since I have the paid version, I also installed ADW there, but later decided to try Go Launcher Plus (and Go SMS, Go Contacts, Go etc..). I find Go Launcher a bit odd and don't like their effects so much (but again, this is a matter of preferences). If I have to decide, I go with ADW Launcher EX.
    09-17-2011 09:28 PM
    I went with ADW EX because I can purchase it once, and use it on both my Tablet and phone. It has done wonders for my Tablet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    09-17-2011 10:02 PM
    ok so i'm liking go launcher ex... i think i will use this for at least a week and then decide about looking at adw ex
    09-18-2011 07:54 AM
    Awesome! Good to try both to see what fits your likes.
    09-18-2011 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD