Ok looking for recomendations for a calendar widget lil more usefuly than default. And a app to silence everything but phone calls while I sleep so I can receive emergency calls but not be annoyed by emails txt. Hopefully free apps thanks guys
    05-10-2010 01:26 AM
    as far as the calendar widget goes, pure calendar is the consensus best that many people use on here. it is a pay app, but its like $1.25 or something. android agenda widget is a decent free alternative.

as far as the text thing goes, i am using profile, a $1 app that lets you basically create BB-esque sound profiles for your phone (well, for volume anyway.) my favorite feature of the app is that you can set specific time rules so you dont have to worry about switching profiles i.e. i have my notification sounds silenced automatically at 12am every night, and reactivated at 7am in the morning

i have seen from your many recent posts that youre a new droid user. welcome to the club. this thread helped me out a bunch when i got started with my droid: http://forum.androidcentral.com/andr...ons-games.html
    05-10-2010 05:20 PM
    The stock Agenda widget is awesome. What exactly are you looking fir a widget to do thta the stock ones don't?

This is what I use for profiles

Profile - Android app on AppBrain
    05-10-2010 06:18 PM
    stock calendar isn't bad just doesn't show date unless i have an upcoming event im gunna check out the profiles
    05-10-2010 11:08 PM
    stock calendar widget (full screen/agenda view) has date on top at all times.
    05-10-2010 11:50 PM
    profiles is awesome reminds me of profiles on my berry!! thanks guys only thing i wish it did was update the icon so you knew which one you were on like the berry does.
    05-11-2010 01:25 AM
    profiles is awesome reminds me of profiles on my berry!! thanks guys only thing i wish it did was update the icon so you knew which one you were on like the berry does.
    It does add>widget>profile multi
    05-11-2010 03:13 PM
    Oh sweet thx man!
    05-11-2010 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD