Sirius Radio

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is a Sirius Radio app that exists like the Sirius WM6app for windows mobile? I know Sirius will be introducing an app very soon, but it will be without baseball, football, and Howard Stern. I am a subscriber and I am looking for a way to listen to all of Sirius on my Incredible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Hi Jeff, there isn't a specific Android Sirius app, but if you search the apps forum for Sirius, you will find a few threads with potential workarounds.

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Stern isn't going to allow streaming of his show to ANY phone. At least that is what I heard on his show.

You are right. But the guys over at XDA developed an app for windows mobile that allows subscribers to listen to every single channel on Sirius. Including Howard Stern. I have to imagine someone can do the same for Android.

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I listen to HOWARD from SIRIUS live on my DROID everyday! Get the Xlite app, SEARC > HOWARD> click on HOWARD 100 or HOWARD 101, it's live feed of the show!

I have that app. It never connects when I try to listen to it early in the morning. I also get a message saying there are too many people on the server.

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
If you simply want to listen to Howard Stern go to yourmuze.fm formally moodio.fm

Search Howrd 101 and viola

Thanks for the tip. I signed up. On my computer I can listen without any issues, but on my phone everytime I click on a station the media player begins then I get a box that says unable to connect to the server. Cannot play video. Any suggestions?

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. I signed up. On my computer I can listen without any issues, but on my phone everytime I click on a station the media player begins then I get a box that says unable to connect to the server. Cannot play video. Any suggestions?

Don't forget to hit that thanks button too! =)

But to answer your question, go to the mobile site. m.yourmuze.fm that should do the trick.

VZWBB

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
They are only playing music, not Bubba, or Ferrell or anything at all that has to do with the Howard 100 or Howard 101.

Thats someone else that "thinks" he is some pirate broadcaster or something. I used to use yourmuze when it moodio and listened to stern there. If you listen at the time that stern is actually on...6am -11am est, you should hear him on that station...but then the pirate re-broadcaster or whatever lol, switches into some music crap. He will actually get on and talk at the end of howards show right before he switches into top 40 or whatever mode..

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Thats someone else that "thinks" he is some pirate broadcaster or something. I used to use yourmuze when it moodio and listened to stern there. If you listen at the time that stern is actually on...6am -11am est, you should hear him on that station...but then the pirate re-broadcaster or whatever lol, switches into some music crap. He will actually get on and talk at the end of howards show right before he switches into top 40 or whatever mode..

Can you tell me which sation you are talking about? Because I try every morning from 6 -11 EST and all I get is music. I have found three stations that claim they play his show and not one of them works. Thanks for the help!

VZWBB

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Can you tell me which sation you are talking about? Because I try every morning from 6 -11 EST and all I get is music. I have found three stations that claim they play his show and not one of them works. Thanks for the help!

I'll try tommorrow morning if I don't forget. See I have sirius in the car so I listen to howard on the way in, on on the way home, so its not that big a deal. Maybe the pirate guy switched his format lol.

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I'll try tommorrow morning if I don't forget. See I have sirius in the car so I listen to howard on the way in, on on the way home, so its not that big a deal. Maybe the pirate guy switched his format lol.

I have Sirius in my car as well. But I am stuck driving a different car for the time being that I cannot put Sirius into. Long story. I would appreciate your help and any further info you can share.

VZWBB

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Jeff,

I don't know why, but nothing works for me anymore. I used to be able to goto moodio.fm log in and click a stream and play it to my pc, or browse to it from my phone and play it as well. This was before I got my incredible though. Now, nothing seems to work. I wonder if they are having issues over at yourmuze.

It seems like it wants to work but I get nothing. Never had an issue when it was moodio...and I beleive that just changed a month or so ago..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1