07-14-2010 04:31 PM
90 123 ...
tools
    Does anyone know if there is a Sirius Radio app that exists like the Sirius WM6app for windows mobile? I know Sirius will be introducing an app very soon, but it will be without baseball, football, and Howard Stern. I am a subscriber and I am looking for a way to listen to all of Sirius on my Incredible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    05-11-2010 07:25 AM
    Stern isn't going to allow streaming of his show to ANY phone. At least that is what I heard on his show.
    05-11-2010 07:29 AM
    Hi Jeff, there isn't a specific Android Sirius app, but if you search the apps forum for Sirius, you will find a few threads with potential workarounds.
    05-11-2010 07:36 AM
    Stern isn't going to allow streaming of his show to ANY phone. At least that is what I heard on his show.
    You are right. But the guys over at XDA developed an app for windows mobile that allows subscribers to listen to every single channel on Sirius. Including Howard Stern. I have to imagine someone can do the same for Android.
    05-11-2010 08:53 AM
    You can listen to Opie and Anthony when the official Sirius app is released. Much better than Stern
    05-11-2010 12:18 PM
    I listen to HOWARD from SIRIUS live on my DROID everyday! Get the Xlite app, SEARC > HOWARD> click on HOWARD 100 or HOWARD 101, it's live feed of the show!
    05-11-2010 02:08 PM
    I listen to HOWARD from SIRIUS live on my DROID everyday! Get the Xlite app, SEARC > HOWARD> click on HOWARD 100 or HOWARD 101, it's live feed of the show!
    I have that app. It never connects when I try to listen to it early in the morning. I also get a message saying there are too many people on the server.
    05-11-2010 02:54 PM
    You can listen to Opie and Anthony when the official Sirius app is released. Much better than Stern
    cant wait for this app
    05-11-2010 02:59 PM
    If you simply want to listen to Howard Stern go to yourmuze.fm formally moodio.fm

Search Howrd 101 and viola
    05-11-2010 04:52 PM
    If you simply want to listen to Howard Stern go to yourmuze.fm formally moodio.fm

Search Howrd 101 and viola
    Thanks for the tip. I signed up. On my computer I can listen without any issues, but on my phone everytime I click on a station the media player begins then I get a box that says unable to connect to the server. Cannot play video. Any suggestions?
    05-11-2010 09:20 PM
    Thanks for the tip. I signed up. On my computer I can listen without any issues, but on my phone everytime I click on a station the media player begins then I get a box that says unable to connect to the server. Cannot play video. Any suggestions?
    Don't forget to hit that thanks button too! =)

But to answer your question, go to the mobile site. m.yourmuze.fm that should do the trick.
    jeff327 likes this.
    05-11-2010 09:24 PM
    Don't forget to hit that thanks button too! =)

But to answer your question, go to the mobile site. m.yourmuze.fm that should do the trick.
    I went to the mobile site. I finally got it to work, but I had to run it through the Dolphin browser, which is no big deal.
    05-11-2010 09:36 PM
    I went to the mobile site. I finally got it to work, but I had to run it through the Dolphin browser, which is no big deal.
    I am able to get the audio going but none of the Howard Stern radio stations actually play Howard Stern.
    05-12-2010 02:54 PM
    That's because he has other people on his radio station like Benji and Bubba the Love Sponge.
    05-12-2010 10:17 PM
    That's because he has other people on his radio station like Benji and Bubba the Love Sponge.
    They are only playing music, not Bubba, or Ferrell or anything at all that has to do with the Howard 100 or Howard 101.
    05-13-2010 07:22 AM
    They are only playing music, not Bubba, or Ferrell or anything at all that has to do with the Howard 100 or Howard 101.
    Thats someone else that "thinks" he is some pirate broadcaster or something. I used to use yourmuze when it moodio and listened to stern there. If you listen at the time that stern is actually on...6am -11am est, you should hear him on that station...but then the pirate re-broadcaster or whatever lol, switches into some music crap. He will actually get on and talk at the end of howards show right before he switches into top 40 or whatever mode..
    05-13-2010 07:52 AM
    Thats someone else that "thinks" he is some pirate broadcaster or something. I used to use yourmuze when it moodio and listened to stern there. If you listen at the time that stern is actually on...6am -11am est, you should hear him on that station...but then the pirate re-broadcaster or whatever lol, switches into some music crap. He will actually get on and talk at the end of howards show right before he switches into top 40 or whatever mode..
    Can you tell me which sation you are talking about? Because I try every morning from 6 -11 EST and all I get is music. I have found three stations that claim they play his show and not one of them works. Thanks for the help!
    05-13-2010 10:49 AM
    Can you tell me which sation you are talking about? Because I try every morning from 6 -11 EST and all I get is music. I have found three stations that claim they play his show and not one of them works. Thanks for the help!
    I'll try tommorrow morning if I don't forget. See I have sirius in the car so I listen to howard on the way in, on on the way home, so its not that big a deal. Maybe the pirate guy switched his format lol.
    jeff327 likes this.
    05-13-2010 12:34 PM
    I'll try tommorrow morning if I don't forget. See I have sirius in the car so I listen to howard on the way in, on on the way home, so its not that big a deal. Maybe the pirate guy switched his format lol.
    I have Sirius in my car as well. But I am stuck driving a different car for the time being that I cannot put Sirius into. Long story. I would appreciate your help and any further info you can share.
    05-13-2010 01:02 PM
    Jeff,

I don't know why, but nothing works for me anymore. I used to be able to goto moodio.fm log in and click a stream and play it to my pc, or browse to it from my phone and play it as well. This was before I got my incredible though. Now, nothing seems to work. I wonder if they are having issues over at yourmuze.

It seems like it wants to work but I get nothing. Never had an issue when it was moodio...and I beleive that just changed a month or so ago..
    05-13-2010 02:33 PM
    Well there is something messed up with their "flash player". I can't get it to work for anything, on my phone or pc. Their mobile site won't work for me either. However, I can still click the link to the stream for the howard stuff directly, so I can check tommorrow morning.

The other option is trying XiiaLive Lite from the marketplace. If you search for Howard on there, it should give you a couple of options. The one thats supposed to be live always has listeners, but i can't seem to get in, the other one I found had old shows, so thats better than nothing I guess.
    05-13-2010 02:42 PM
    Well there is something messed up with their "flash player". I can't get it to work for anything, on my phone or pc. Their mobile site won't work for me either. However, I can still click the link to the stream for the howard stuff directly, so I can check tommorrow morning.

The other option is trying XiiaLive Lite from the marketplace. If you search for Howard on there, it should give you a couple of options. The one thats supposed to be live always has listeners, but i can't seem to get in, the other one I found had old shows, so thats better than nothing I guess.
    I have tried XiiaLive and the server for the live show is always busy. I must pay compliment to the Android community. Coming over from Windows Mobile I can easily say you guys are much more helpful and friendly. Thanks for all the insight.
    05-13-2010 03:32 PM
    Jeff,

I don't know why, but nothing works for me anymore. I used to be able to goto moodio.fm log in and click a stream and play it to my pc, or browse to it from my phone and play it as well. This was before I got my incredible though. Now, nothing seems to work. I wonder if they are having issues over at yourmuze.

It seems like it wants to work but I get nothing. Never had an issue when it was moodio...and I beleive that just changed a month or so ago..
    I could only get it to work with the Dolphin browser. When I used the stock browser it would never connect.
    05-13-2010 03:34 PM
    May be an Incredible thing but works just fine for me. I'm on a rooted Droid, BB 1.0
    05-13-2010 03:45 PM
    I forgot that today is an off day for howard. I will have to check again on monday.
    jeff327 likes this.
    05-14-2010 12:33 PM
90 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD