• Improved Email

0 0%
  • Enhanced Mail

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
  • I like biscuits

1 9.09%
    Which is the best email client. Please only vote if you have used at least 2 or more of these. If you've only used 1 you don't have anything to compare to.
    09-21-2011 10:12 PM
    K9 mail is the best but it comes down to preference

Charged up post!
    09-21-2011 10:25 PM
    I used K9 and it didn't seem to want to refresh on it's own, so I switched to Maildroid and really like it.
    09-23-2011 11:29 AM
    I'll have to vote for K9 as I have not used the others. I would like to hear more opinions on Maildroid and Improved Email.
    09-23-2011 11:42 AM
    Lucky me...! I search for the best email app and this fresh poll is the top result. Can I ask that folks list WHY they like it over the others? It'd be helpful to the webOS converts that will be looking for a unified mail experience for Gmail, Yahoo, and Exchange.
    09-23-2011 12:43 PM
    Well I installed maildroid and have been using it for about two hours now. It's a good app but I'll be uninstalling it. This app does everything K9 can do but it has ads at the bottom of the screen. K9 is ad free.
    09-23-2011 03:08 PM
    I used K-9, EE and Droidmail.

I can tell you that K-9 does not handle outlook exchange 2010 otherwise its a very good email option.
    I can tell you that EE is a very good program but its truly sync so that means once you open outlook in your computer the program syncs your phone and the emails get removed from your phone specifically on the exchange.

Maildroid is a very good program and the choice for me since my exchange emails wont get sync and removed from m phone.

TO be fair my company exchange does not allow us to connect to the exchange via POP or MAPI but if your exchange allows you to do that then sync issue is no longer and issue with EE.

Bottom line they are very good programs and its a matter of opinion the only real limitation is K-9 not able to handle outlook 2010
    03-17-2012 03:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD