anyone else think facebook sucks on droid?

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
ok i never thought coming to android from my crap of a phone the storm that i would say the storm had a better app but facebook for blackberry is so much better than the facebook for android. anytime i commented or liked i would get notifications when someone else wrote liked that, sometimes when i go into news feed on android there will be missing post like yesterday i commented on my friends status and went in today to try and find it in news feed and its gone but if i goto his profile its there :confused: seems like this app needs a ton of work. is there any app that does facebook better or like it should

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
"Sucks" is a strong word, but I think that just about every Android user who has tried the official app finds it pretty basic and not as useful as they would like.

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
well the app has notification settings but no notifications ever come through thats my biggest complaint! the app works ok for just browsing status except when they dissapear like earlier stated. is there a better app? or mobile site is my best bet if i dont like the official app?

Kratzer

May 1, 2010
Visit site
well the app has notification settings but no notifications ever come through thats my biggest complaint! the app works ok for just browsing status except when they dissapear like earlier stated. is there a better app? or mobile site is my best bet if i dont like the official app?

There it is. The blackberry app pushed really well. Its the only thing I miss from RIM.