ok i never thought coming to android from my crap of a phone the storm that i would say the storm had a better app but facebook for blackberry is so much better than the facebook for android. anytime i commented or liked i would get notifications when someone else wrote liked that, sometimes when i go into news feed on android there will be missing post like yesterday i commented on my friends status and went in today to try and find it in news feed and its gone but if i goto his profile its there seems like this app needs a ton of work. is there any app that does facebook better or like it should
    05-11-2010 11:19 AM
    "Sucks" is a strong word, but I think that just about every Android user who has tried the official app finds it pretty basic and not as useful as they would like.
    05-11-2010 12:00 PM
    I just put a bookmark to the mobile site on one of my home screens.
    05-11-2010 12:31 PM
    well the app has notification settings but no notifications ever come through thats my biggest complaint! the app works ok for just browsing status except when they dissapear like earlier stated. is there a better app? or mobile site is my best bet if i dont like the official app?
    05-11-2010 12:48 PM
    I just put a bookmark to the mobile site on one of my home screens.
    Same here.
    05-11-2010 03:00 PM
    wow mobile site is way better than app just wish i had notifications for when someone responds :/
    05-11-2010 07:33 PM
    well the app has notification settings but no notifications ever come through thats my biggest complaint! the app works ok for just browsing status except when they dissapear like earlier stated. is there a better app? or mobile site is my best bet if i dont like the official app?
    There it is. The blackberry app pushed really well. Its the only thing I miss from RIM.
    05-11-2010 07:56 PM
    A lot better than the Facebook BB app.
    05-11-2010 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD