Hard Reset

Nexx85

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi!
I have a question, does anybody tried to hard reset Samsung Nexus S 4G?
I want to reset my phone because it is laggy, and have to charge it every day. Wonder will the hard reset fix my problem.
Thank you much!

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi!
I have a question, does anybody tried to hard reset Samsung Nexus S 4G?
I want to reset my phone because it is laggy, and have to charge it every day. Wonder will the hard reset fix my problem.
Thank you much!

Do you mean factory reset? If so, I would assume a factory reset would make your phone peppier, as, it'll make it how it was before whatever happened that is making it slow.

But, there are probably other options you could do before then. Like checking what apps are running and taking up too many resources, uninstalling apps, clearing out cache (apps, browser, etc), etc.

If you battery usage is bad, check Battery Usage in Battery & Data Manager to see if there is anything odd using a lot of battery. I know I personally wouldn't want to deal with a factory reset unless it was absolutely necessary.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
A factory reset would be my last resort. I have never had to do a factory reset, I will troubleshoot first and that has served me well. In my SIG there is a "Troubleshooting Guide" that should apply to all phones with some minor exceptions. Usually one of the items has solved my issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital