Since Market App Update, only Maps and Youtube listed in "My Apps

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Received the new Market update over the weekend. Unfortunately, now, only Google Maps and YouTube are listed in the "My Apps" section. I've tried a reboot. Anyone else?

HTC Aria
Stock 2.2

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Since Market App Update, only Maps and Youtube listed in "My

Wow, that's really lame. I have no advice other than to contact them. I have only had one interaction with them in the past, but, they were extremely helpful and went above and beyond to get my issue resolved. Maybe someone else here will have some advice, but, it couldn't hurt to contact them while you wait.

Contact Us - Android Market Help

Bigfire

May 13, 2010
Visit site

Actually I have had this happen. Check the menu option: accounts and see if it got switched to a secondary gmail account you synched up. If you only have one account synched to the phone, I'm not sure.

Reactions: whitenack

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site

Actually I have had this happen. Check the menu option: accounts and see if it got switched to a secondary gmail account you synched up. If you only have one account synched to the phone, I'm not sure.

This is exactly what happened. Thanks!!

Bigfire

May 13, 2010
Visit site

Glad I could help! Talk about panic at the thought of redownloading all apps! And losing all that background data/settings?

Now the real question: why, Google, would you not have a place holder of the account synched for market useage???

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site

Glad I could help! Talk about panic at the thought of redownloading all apps! And losing all that background data/settings?

Now the real question: why, Google, would you not have a place holder of the account synched for market useage???

Right, or, at least in the case of more than one account, ask me which account I wanted.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon