I posted this in the bionic forum, oops. I am sure its been posted before, but there are 2 specific things i am looking for in a music player
    * shoutcast / internet radio
    * equalizer

Winamp is perfect, but too quiet, i have to turn the radio in the car really loud.

Does Poweramp allow for internet/shoutcast radio? I hear they have a EQ
    What about Xiialive?
    09-29-2011 03:50 PM
    I'm kinda still in the process of shopping around for music apps, as well, so I'm curious to see what everyone says. I've been using PowerAmp, and I like it a bit. At first, it seemed to be making some of my tracks "skip" and/ or "clip", but it doesn't appear to be doing this anymore.

What do you mean by "equalizer", by the way? As in, a setting that "normalizes" your songs to be at about the same volume level? This is something I'm REALLY looking for, as I have some songs that are louder or quieter than others. PowerAmp supposedly has an equalizer, but I can't seem to make it do anything; I don't think I know how it works.
    09-29-2011 05:02 PM
    Not to Normalize it. But for extra bass, treble, etc

Winamp is very quiet on everything, and the radio has to be turned up very loud to hear. Does Poweramp allow for shoutcast?
    09-29-2011 06:30 PM
    Dunno, I'm not even sure what shoutcast is, lol. I basically just like PowerAmp's interface, I haven't really played around with any of its bells and whistles.

So, anyone know of any apps that normalize song volumes? Better yet, is there a way to do it in PowerAmp?
    09-29-2011 06:38 PM