[WIDGETS] Clean Widgets

NickAVV

Lionfish Apps
Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
[WIDGETS] Clean Widgets 2.55 (updated 11/27/12)

Hi everybody, I made a collection of widgets/toggles! I put a lot of work into the graphic design, I wanted their clean and stylish look to be a selling point.

CHANGELOG
Update 1.1: Added 1x1 battery widget
Update 1.2: Added 2x1 clock widget, fixed bug with brightness toggle
Update 1.3: Made the clock widget layouts center more nicely
Update 1.5: Added a 24-hour time option to the small and large clocks, made landscape clock layouts center nicely as well.
Update 1.6: Added an option to launch an app from the clock widgets
Update 1.7: Added a none option to the app-launch list, fixed bugs
Update 1.75: Fixed errors in displaying times around midnight and noon.
Update 1.76: Fixed bug where clock displayed the hour 10 as 11.
Update 1.8: Added options to the small battery widget to change what displays in its center. Added an auto-sync toggle widget.
Update 1.9: The three levels for the brightness toggle widget are now customizable.
Update 1.95: Doubled the accuracy of the rings on the battery widgets
Update 1.96: Fixed bug where the brightness widget could shut off the screen entirely
Update 2.0: Added color choices to all the widgets! Fixed layout on clocks
Update 2.1: Adds large Wifi Widget and made battery widgets shortcuts to battery use page
Update 2.2: Adds date to clock widgets, fixed Ice Cream Sandwich crashes
Update 2.25: Put all the configuration screens in ScrollViews
Update 2.3: Added Flashlight Toggle widget
Update 2.31: Made sure app isn't filtered for lack of certain features. Can now be installed on Nexus 7s, and other devices without cameras
Update 2.5: Clock can be added to lock screen on Android 4.2 and higher
Update 2.55: Fixed fatal clock crashes, adjusted home-screen grid sizes, made settings panels dialog boxes

k27Xc.png

The set contains a clock (4x2 and 2x1), battery monitor (2x1 and 1x1), and toggles for airplane mode, bluetooth, Wifi (1x1 and 2x1), Auto Rotation, Auto Sync, Brightness, Vibrate, and Flashlight. All of the widgets (clocks excepted) can be green, cyan, pink, or yellow.

I'm selling them for $1.99 US, here's the market link.

Last edited:

SnyperX

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I've got Beautiful Widgets which works just fine and dandy, but I really like the icons/design of the toggle widgets for this one. Will be checking this out. Your statement on the design/style being a selling point is very true. Sold me on it. Thanks!

NickAVV

Lionfish Apps
Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Another update! this time I added a 2x1 Clock Widget, and fixed a bug that prevented the brightness toggle from working if Automatic Brightness was enabled.

tumblr_lsvv3hmb5E1qcabm4.png

So now the whole set includes:
Clock (4x2, 2x1)
Battery (2x1, 1x1)
Wifi Toggle
Bluetooth Toggle
Brightness Toggle
Airplane Toggle
Auto-rotate Toggle
Vibrate Toggle

NickAVV

Lionfish Apps
Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Thank you. Let me know if you have any suggestions, additions, fixes that you'd like to see (either here, or in the app comments).

NickAVV

Lionfish Apps
Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone. AndroidCentral put Clean Widgets on their Editor Picks the other day and sales have finally picked up! There have been two updates since I last posted:

Update 1.3: Made the clock widget layouts center more nicely
Update 1.5: Added a 24-hour time option to the small and large clocks, made landscape clock layouts center nicely as well.

NtbJt.png

Have fun!

NickAVV

Lionfish Apps
Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I've made a handful of updates since I last posted:

Update 1.6: Added an option to launch an app from the clock widgets
Update 1.7: Added a none option to the app-launch list, fixed bugs
Update 1.75: Fixed errors in displaying times around midnight and noon.
Update 1.76: Fixed bug where clock displayed the hour 10 as 11.

After adding the app-launch list it was mostly just bugfixes. New widgets and features are still in my update pipeline for the future though!

NickAVV

Lionfish Apps
Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Update 1.8: Added options to the small battery widget to change what displays in its center. Added an auto-sync toggle widget.

clean-6.png

NickAVV

Lionfish Apps
Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Two updates:

Update 2.1: Adds large Wifi Widget and made battery widgets shortcuts to battery use page
Update 2.2: Adds date to clock widgets, fixed Ice Cream Sandwich crashes

dF1fv.png

NickAVV

Lionfish Apps
Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Update 2.25: Just a little thing, but I made the configuration screens scrollable. They were actually unusable in landscape mode, at least at 800x480 resolution

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad