I found a really easy and neat way and easy to make some easy extra money for anything like apps and games on market. So i though I would share with you all! 100 points= $1 they pay via paypal and payments only take 10mins even though they say they take only 1 min. you can start off by earning 50 points just by signing up and using bonus code and can cash out if you think they aren't legit! Only takes a minute for a little extra $$!

Android Market Link

Required: iPod, iPad, or any android device.
    For: Android devices
    Go to market
    Search appredeem
    Download app
    Create account with email (25 free points) can also add bonus code: extra (25 free points)
    If you do both of the above you will already have over 50 points! and will be able to cash out!
    Start downloading and reviewing apps for more free points!

For: iPod and iPad
    Open Safari
    Google search appredeem will be first result.
    Type in m.appredeem.com into address bar.
    Add to home screen.
    Create account with email (25 free points) can also add bonus code: extra (25 free points)
    Start downloading apps and doing reviews for more points
    If you do both of the above you will already have over 50 points! and will be able to cash out!

Thanks everyone hope you like this as much as I do! cheers to easy ways to make a few extra bucks! I believe this is new to android, so there isn't a lot for android but there are a lot of free apps to make money with on the ipod/iphone/ipad version!
    10-06-2011 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD