I've been using Beautiful Widgets almost since the day I got my droid and my only complaint was that it sometimes will be alittle sluggish loading up. I was browsing around the market yesterday and came across the Weather & Toggle Widget. It's similar to Beautiful widgets and you can get different themes and icons for it. I did find it a bit difficult to change themes for some reason, it kept timing out but that could be the recent market issues as well.

I downloaded it and figured I'd give it a shot, it does seem to run pretty well but I'm curious who else might also have tried it and what you guys' preference is between the 2.
    05-14-2010 09:27 AM
    I've used both and prefer BW (I prefer the Smaller Home widget, overall look and feel etc.)

If you want to duplicate the Hero clock, though W&T will get you very close.

Both are well done and supported. It's more of a "which do YOU like" sort of decision.Not a lot of REASONS to go with one over the other
    05-14-2010 10:43 AM
    BW
    -Acurate location
    -You can skin the time and weather icons separately
    -You can configure the hot spots
    -4 day forecast
    -Shows wind and humidity

Weather Toggle Widget
    -Looks like the sense widget
    -Thats the only good thing I can say about it.
    05-14-2010 10:54 AM
    BW
    -Acurate location
    -You can skin the time and weather icons separately
    -You can configure the hot spots
    -4 day forecast
    -Shows wind and humidity

Weather Toggle Widget
    -Looks like the sense widget
    -Thats the only good thing I can say about it.
    Pretty much sums it up nice right here. Also, with BW you are getting the widgets for like wifi on/off, vibrate on/off etc which is a nice touch. Plus, the amount of skins = amazing.
    05-14-2010 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD