Hey, guys...

Just wanted to post a quick heads up that we've released a new version of our Claystone launcher app and it's now available for download via Android Market @ https://market.android.com/details?i...stoneinc&hl=en

If you're not familiar, a brief overview of Claystone:

• Organizes content (photos, videos, websites, etc) into panels that can be stacked atop one another
    • You can quickly navigate through the panels by swiping or tapping the center launch bar icon for an interactive, 3D overview
    • We designed it this way to support integrated viewers for photos, file browser, news feeds, etc with the idea that it's easier to quickly swipe between open panels vs. launching 4-5 separate apps
    • We've also integrated content via RSS, featuring the BBC, NY Times, and more

We've got some great feedback from this forum before - and used it; such as ensuring the panel size is larger and easier to navigate - and would love to hear what you guys think about the latest.

Any and all feedback is always appreciated. We hope you enjoy it!

Claystone Team
    10-11-2011 01:47 PM
    Very very nice! I like it but, there's just a lot going on but its greatly improved
    10-11-2011 11:12 PM
    Very very nice! I like it but, there's just a lot going on but its greatly improved
    Awesome, thank you!
    10-12-2011 08:54 AM
    A quick update to this: based on the feedback received here @ Android Central, as well as our Twitter feed and Facebook page, we've posted a new version of Claystone to Android Market!

Include in the latest update is support for scrollable widgets, added content feeds, numerous performance/stability fixes, and a host of other new features.

Feel free to check it out @ https://market.android.com/details?id=com.claystoneinc and, if you have a moment, we'd love to hear what you think.

Thanks, guys!
    11-22-2011 10:00 AM