launcherpro beta

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Just installed LauncherPro on my Incredible and I'm really liking that you can go landscape with your screens (Sense doesn't do that) I have replaced the default icons along the bottom with the apps I use (ie handcent, dolphin browser etc) but it doesn't appear that the Handcent Icon will give me the small green circle with the number of unread messages I have like the regular icon would

am I missing something or is this just not supported yet

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Just installed LauncherPro on my Incredible and I'm really liking that you can go landscape with your screens (Sense doesn't do that) I have replaced the default icons along the bottom with the apps I use (ie handcent, dolphin browser etc) but it doesn't appear that the Handcent Icon will give me the small green circle with the number of unread messages I have like the regular icon would

am I missing something or is this just not supported yet

i dont believe that the dock supports widgets, so you will have to just use the regular handcent app icon, not the widget icon.

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Ahh I see - my mis-understanding - I didn't realize that was a Widget and not just a shortcut (they look identical)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers