Amazon's app of the day is OfficeSuite Pro 5 for free. Normally $14.99.
    JimHuff likes this.
    10-26-2011 04:53 AM
    I still prefer Docs to Go. It plays with Google Docs even better than Google Docs does. I keep a spreadsheet on there so that I can access it anywhere. Docs to Go renders it perfectly plus it allows you to search it (Google Docs doesn't from what I can tell and OfficeSuite wouldn't even download the sheet). I'll stick with D2G.
    10-26-2011 07:05 AM
    Iam downloading it JUST in case later it gets better. So now its free for life with updates. So even if ya dont sue it. Its still worth taking a look at. D2G is also good too! But I like choice.

Thanks for the heads up.
    10-26-2011 10:49 AM
    . Docs to Go renders it perfectly plus it allows you to search it (Google Docs doesn't from what I can tell and OfficeSuite wouldn't even download the sheet). I'll stick with D2G.
    Office Suite downloaded Google docs just fine for me. I had to link my account first.

I really wasn't looking for an Office Suite app but grabbed it since it was free.
    10-26-2011 04:54 PM
    I still prefer Docs to Go. It plays with Google Docs even better than Google Docs does. I keep a spreadsheet on there so that I can access it anywhere. Docs to Go renders it perfectly plus it allows you to search it (Google Docs doesn't from what I can tell and OfficeSuite wouldn't even download the sheet). I'll stick with D2G.
    YEAH! SCREW THAT FREE APP! WHY BOTHER WHEN IT'S DEFINITELY INFERIORAR! @_@

Drunk texted from my CM7 Bolt.
    10-26-2011 09:17 PM
    Got mine. Thanks for the tip
    10-26-2011 09:54 PM
    QuickOffice Pro is the deal of the day today. This one is pretty good actually. It syncs up with Google Docs and Dropbox. And it's FREE!!!!!!!

(Figured I'd recycle this thread instead of creating a new one)
    11-14-2011 07:27 AM
    QuickOffice Pro is the deal of the day today. This one is pretty good actually. It syncs up with Google Docs and Dropbox. And it's FREE!!!!!!!

(Figured I'd recycle this thread instead of creating a new one)
    I started a new one because some people may not be interested in OfficeSuite Pro, so why use this thread for another app?
    11-14-2011 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD