Hello,

I know this has prob. been asked many times before, sorry. Is there an app to hide files? Pics, vids, docs? I see HideNseek, but is this the only one? I see the last few reviews aren't good.
    05-17-2010 05:19 PM
    Easiest way to hide files is create a folder on your SD card and title it something random with a period in front of the name. none of the files will show up in the gallery and the only way to access the info is to go in through a file manager.
    05-17-2010 06:47 PM
    I tried Droid Vault. Didn't work. HTC Incredible.
    05-17-2010 08:31 PM
    I gave in and got the HideNseek app before I read the period in front of the name trick. Thought I can risk .99 cents, hahahaha. So far it works, and it looks like it does Force Close, but only when I'm trying to access the app while the phone is connected to my PC.

Thanks
    05-18-2010 11:38 AM
    I gave in and got the HideNseek app before I read the period in front of the name trick. Thought I can risk .99 cents, hahahaha. So far it works, and it looks like it does Force Close, but only when I'm trying to access the app while the phone is connected to my PC.

Thanks
    Remember you have a day to get yourself a refund. Just go to the Market, and go to your downloads and select Uninstall & Refund.
    05-18-2010 12:00 PM
    Create a file called ".nomedia" (MINUS THE QUOTES) inside the folder and it will prevent the folder from being cached and displayed. Simple as that.
    05-18-2010 12:57 PM
    i use app lock. it works good can lock pics, videos, apps, messaging, email, and alot of other things.
    05-21-2010 09:00 AM
    .nomedia ftw thx for this.
    09-19-2011 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD