Today I noticed that Amazon had Office Suite as their free app of the day, so I downloaded it. Comparing it to Documents To Go, which I've used from my Blackberry days over two years ago! Soon after I got this, there was an update to Docs To Go...the first one in quite a while.

I noticed that the connection to Google Docs seems to be much smoother on Docs To Go, but pinch to zoom works much better on Office Suite.

Just wondering is anyone else has had a chance to test this out. I'm going to continue trying then both, but will probably only keep one of them.

What do you think?

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk.
    10-26-2011 08:37 PM
    I tried it a little bit today. For the most part it is OK. I have one spreadsheet that has lot of formulas in it and it is giving me errors when they work in excel.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
    10-26-2011 09:15 PM
    As I said in a previous post, Docs2Go works perfectly on my spreadsheet loaded in Google Docs. And yes I did link my account to Office Suite. Not to say OSuite is bad, I just prefer not having to mess around to get the results I want. I'll be sticking with Docs2Go. (I had that on my BB, too!)
    10-27-2011 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD