I jjust converted from a BB and had a podcast app which download all sorts of MP3 podcasts such Dave Ramsey, mobile nation, computeramerica, etc. I then could play them at night with radio signal off. I cannot seem to find a similar app for my TB.

Can you suggest an app with this functionality?
    10-28-2011 05:32 PM
    I would suggest Doggcatcher. It is the slickest podcaster out there. Its not cheap (I think it's $8), but it's certainly worth it. Multiple ways to search for podcasts, very customizable, and will automatically delete then after you've listened to them! I've used it for over two years, and while others have beckoned, they've never been able to snatch me away.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk.
    10-28-2011 07:58 PM
    I'll throw in BeyondPod and maybe even Pocketcasts for a little more variety in great podcast apps. All have search functions to find some, though I'm sure each one has some others don't etc.. I personally haven't tried Doggcatcher but I know it is always one of the highest rated and recommended ones around.
    10-29-2011 01:05 PM
    +1 for PocketCasts. Of the few different podcast apps I've used, this on has been my (recent) favorite.
    10-29-2011 05:28 PM
    I used PodTrapper on my BlackBerry for a long time. It is also available for Android and works perfectly on my Thunderbolt as well. If you were a PodTrapper user on BB then go to versatilemonkey.com and let Marcus the developer there know you have changed platforms. You can then download PT and he will give you a new license for your Android. No need to buy it again. Wish all Devs were so generous.
    10-29-2011 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD