[APP] Funny Sounds Factory

AppsOn

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Hello

I'm here to present first app created by our team:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.appson.funnysoundsfactory

We would like to read your opinions on this app and hear about improvments you would like to see

Updates

- added ability of choosing sensitivity of motion sensor in shake mode
- pressing widget button now stopps previous sound, preventing overlapping (sometimes leading to crash)
- users can now track progress of sounds processing on first lunch. No more silly crashes for new users

We also bring to you ability to add your own sounds! It's quite simple, just put your sounds in FunnySoundsFactory directory on sd card and they should be available in "My sounds" category. If you want to add them on runtime, remember to detach sd card when you finish. After that just press MENU button and choose "Refresh SD sounds".

NOTE:
You might need to recreate your widgets after this update, since it's structure has changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: dict

AppsOn

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Good info !

We released an update to our app resolving most critical issues reported by users. Fixes include:
- added ability of choosing sensitivity of motion sensor in shake mode
- pressing widget button now stopps previous sound, preventing overlapping (sometimes leading to crash)
- users can now track progress of sounds processing on first lunch. No more silly crashes for new users

We also bring to you ability to add your own sounds! It's quite simple, just put your sounds in FunnySoundsFactory directory on sd card and they should be available in "My sounds" category. If you want to add them on runtime, remember to detach sd card when you finish. After that just press MENU button and choose "Refresh SD sounds".

NOTE:
You might need to recreate your widgets after this update, since it's structure has changed.

AppsOn

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy to announce that we hit 10000 active installations! Thanks for the support and we hope that users will enjoy using our future apps as much as this one.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana