MailDroid vs K-9

as4life

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if this has been posted but i am unable to scroll through an open email on maildroid using Froyo 2.2 Sense. Any suggestions?

Nebilim

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
how about options to configure the font size for sender, CC, email title, preview...etc. like k9 that would make it tiiiight

maildroiddev

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if this has been posted but i am unable to scroll through an open email on maildroid using Froyo 2.2 Sense. Any suggestions?

Not posted, but I was emailed about it. This is specifically a Froyo issue...hard to track down since it does not happen all the time. I know about this one.

maildroiddev

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
how about options to configure the font size for sender, CC, email title, preview...etc. like k9 that would make it tiiiight

Yup, on the list. I was going to do it when I added the first basic listbox font size, then scratched it due to lack of time....then got pushed off. I might hold off till August when I fix up the UI since it would make sense to do it together with that.

duke duke

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I can and many others as well. I think this is specific to your device. Are you running an HTC phone?

Yes, I'm running an EVO not rooted so I can't shoot you a screen shot. I press the space bar and the cursor jumps back to it's original place. Doesn't happen when typing in other apps. Weird.

berk

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I have a quick question, I've been setting up my wifes evo for her and I'm having some email trouble. With the stock HTC email app, I could not get it to set up the outgoing server unless it was on wifi. It would work just fine on wifi but nothing while just on 3g. So I tried K9, which outgoing works perfectly on any connection but shes not getting all her incoming mail. So I wanted to try Maildroid but I'm having the same problem that I did with the stock program. I'm setting up an IMAP to connect to e Novell Groupwise account. All the settings are fine and it will work on wifi but not on 3g. I'm curious if you have any idea why thats happening.
thanks

i would have pm'd this but I dont have enough posts

maildroiddev

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I have a quick question, I've been setting up my wifes evo for her and I'm having some email trouble. With the stock HTC email app, I could not get it to set up the outgoing server unless it was on wifi. It would work just fine on wifi but nothing while just on 3g. So I tried K9, which outgoing works perfectly on any connection but shes not getting all her incoming mail. So I wanted to try Maildroid but I'm having the same problem that I did with the stock program. I'm setting up an IMAP to connect to e Novell Groupwise account. All the settings are fine and it will work on wifi but not on 3g. I'm curious if you have any idea why thats happening.
thanks

i would have pm'd this but I dont have enough posts

Send me an email maildroiddev at gmail. Let's discuss it over email rather than on the forum.

lil_sunshine

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
MailDroid Navigation

I take back everything positive I said about railroad, this app is garbage. Im not sure if its supposed to be impossible to navigate around within an email but it definitely is. Also the settings area is lacking. Time to find a new app.

List of failures:

Native incredible email
K-9
Seven
Maildroid

Wonderful

I can navigate in the emails just find on my Motorola Droid. But, I have to use the D-pad.

maildroiddev

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
MailDroid version 1.30 'hopefully' should be available in the next 24 hours. A whole slew of new features and bug fixes. I'll keep everyone updated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital