Are the LP folks still alive and ticking?

psufan32

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone aware if the LP folks are still supporting the product? They haven't tweeted since August 20th, and it was on August 10th that they indicated that LiveProfile 2.0 was "coming soon."

I need a SMS/IM app that is reliable and instantly fast, and I've been noticing some delays and/or messages getting lost in space lately. It's a shame, because I think the product/service is wonderful. They got off to such a fast start, and were all over the different iPhone/Android/BlackBerry forums when they launched. Then, they disappeared and stopped responding to e-mails and tweets.

Any ideas?

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Try "chaton" in the andoid market. It's made by Samsung, so there should hopefully be more support.

ScatterBrained

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering the same thing. The app works fine for me, but it's not compatible with tablets. Neither the Android or Apple version have been updated sine May of last year. The main website is still up but still says 2011 down at the bottom. I dont want to switch to a new messaging app. Live Profile devs come out come out wherever you are!