CNET App. Android VS iOS

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Anyone notice on the Android CNET app, there is an "Android" tab AND an "Apple" tab? (The Android tab is called Android Atlas

Check out the same CNET app on iOS, "ANDROID" is mysteriously not there!

100 bucks says Apple told CNET to remove the ANDROID tab.. anti competitive?

Clipp

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
ha I doubt Apple has anything to do with it. But, CNET loves the iPhone, so they probably feel there's no point putting Android on the iOS app. And in some twisted way, they probably think they're doing us a favor by letting us know about iPhone stuff on the Android app. Either way, I uninstalled that app long ago. Rather just visit the specific bookmarks on that site.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Well, remember, Apple told devs their app would be removed if the word "android" appeared anywhere in the description.. This reeks of Apples doing.

ScottColbert

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Not a surprise, if you go to the CNET website and click on news, it has Apple and MS listed there on the drop down menu but not Android. I stopped using CNET long ago because of their bias.

tsak6789

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I used to visit thier site, and subscribe to them on Facebook, but I got tired of constantly seeing Apple articles. They even started making fun of Android in some of them.
Engadget is way better.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci