Which app do you guys use that has the same function as the Verizon Family locator?

I think this would be useful when a buddy is coming to pick you up at the airport or when your group wants to split up (geez, imagine what Scooby Doo and the Gang would've been like if they each had an Incredible!).
    05-19-2010 12:41 PM
    Which app do you guys use that has the same function as the Verizon Family locator?

I think this would be useful when a buddy is coming to pick you up at the airport or when your group wants to split up (geez, imagine what Scooby Doo and the Gang would've been like if they each had an Incredible!).
    Google Latitude should do the trick. It's a function in Google Maps if I'm not mistaken.
    bobstudent3 likes this.
    05-19-2010 01:24 PM
    Google Latitude should do the trick. It's a function in Google Maps if I'm not mistaken.
    Correct, or you could use the new Android town. Latitude you need to have them listed in your phone as a contact. Yet with Android town if they are signed up they you to need another special to find them.
    bobstudent3 likes this.
    05-19-2010 02:54 PM
    Thanks! I'll try Latitude first, since it's already built-in. Google already knows all of my secrets and where I am at all times anyway...
    05-19-2010 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD