Beweather pro free on getjar

Blhazed

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded getjar and beweather after seeing this post. I noticed that getjar has an older version that does not include the use of widgets from beautiful widgets or fancy widgets. Beweather is a good app but it doesn't seem to offer much more than the weather app that is included in my HTC thunderbolt Rom, touch my bamf remix.

I purchased beweather and widgets from the market to see the difference between the two versions. Beweather on the market allows for the use of widgets from both beautiful widgets and fancy widgets however it seems that you need to have both of those apps installed to use their widgets. I don't have that kind of space available on my phone for that.

I do however have beautiful widgets and elecont weather installed on my phone. Elecont seems to have the most info about weather and beautiful widgets has better widgets that beweather and elecont. The weather app that came with my Rom is just as pretty to me as beweather.

I uninstalled beweather from my phone and was given a refund.

I like that you can see several different radar maps but is there anything I am missing here? What makes beweather better than the rest?

Thanks

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

nativi

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded getjar and beweather after seeing this post. I noticed that getjar has an older version that does not include the use of widgets from beautiful widgets or fancy widgets. Beweather is a good app but it doesn't seem to offer much more than the weather app that is included in my HTC thunderbolt Rom, touch my bamf remix.

I purchased beweather and widgets from the market to see the difference between the two versions. Beweather on the market allows for the use of widgets from both beautiful widgets and fancy widgets however it seems that you need to have both of those apps installed to use their widgets. I don't have that kind of space available on my phone for that.

I do however have beautiful widgets and elecont weather installed on my phone. Elecont seems to have the most info about weather and beautiful widgets has better widgets that beweather and elecont. The weather app that came with my Rom is just as pretty to me as beweather.

I uninstalled beweather from my phone and was given a refund.

I like that you can see several different radar maps but is there anything I am missing here? What makes beweather better than the rest?

Thanks

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

My opinion is as follow. Uses underground for weather. The weather animations are fantastic. The widgets are simple and easy to read. They have a nice amount of sizes in widgets.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk