The basic one with the phone seems a bit boring but very functional, anything else out there like with different fonts and smiley faces available?
    11-11-2011 10:16 AM
    Handcent, chomp are good ones. I prefer handcent there's a bunch of post on these

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    11-11-2011 10:18 AM
    Handcent is probably the most popular one, followed by GoSMS and Chomp. Plenty of others out there, but those are probably the "big 3" if you will. Have personally used all three, and out of those, GoSMS is my favorite, but recently swapped back to the stock Blur one on my Atrix, which I'm oddly enjoying now.
    11-11-2011 10:18 AM
    Handcent is probably the most popular one, followed by GoSMS and Chomp. Plenty of others out there, but those are probably the "big 3" if you will. Have personally used all three, and out of those, GoSMS is my favorite, but recently swapped back to the stock Blur one on my Atrix, which I'm oddly enjoying now.
    I do the same thing lol but with HTC Sense lol
    11-12-2011 11:11 AM
    GoSMS Pro is one of the best. I've tried Chomp- not for me. Handcent was my fav until it seem to cause slow downs & crashes. No slow downs or crash once I switched to Gosms
    11-12-2011 11:37 AM
    GoSMS all the way.

Drunk texted from my MIUI Thunderbolt.
    11-12-2011 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD