Apps like Instagram

ambienteternity

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I ran some searches and wasn't able to find any recent threads on this, or all of the threads were outdated.

I'm on the hunt for an app similar to instagram.

Basically, I want to be able to open said app, snap a photo, apply filters to it/ edit it, and then post it to facebook/ twitter/ etc, all from the app.

Does such a thing exist that works nicely?

MrpicC

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I gave up looking for apps like this. Picplz is the closest thing I found .. I came from IOS and camera+ was my number 1 app... Now the camera on my epic 4g touch hardly gets used...

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk

Reactions: ambienteternity

jhaak

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Retro cam is a fun app that has about 5 preset vintage camera styles but you can't edit , what comes out is what you get.

Try Vignette. It had tons of filter, lens, film, and other customizable settings. If you don't like how pictures turn out, you can edit everything post picture to make it how you want it

ambienteternity

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks.

I just saw that, downloaded it and it seems very nice. As long as it uploads/ tags without a hitch, it should be good

-Sent from my Mecha running Miui

ambienteternity

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I found a camera called fast burst camera while I was searching for stuff. It can take 30 shots in about a few seconds. Very handy.

-Sent from my Mecha running Miui

Connectz

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Snaptastic is the closest to instagram. I actually like it better than instagram. Just share to tumblr when done.

Last edited: