I Have An LG Optimus M

First of all I installed Oprea Mini Browser a while back and when i had it installed I couldn't recieve no text messages. Yes i have an UNLIMITED texting plan.

So whatever i found that app worthless so i uninstalled it and when i did i started to get my text messages back ?

and just now i found this app: Go SMS Pro and i installed it AT FIRST it started working i got my text messages and everything.

and out of nowhere the app still worked and all but i didn't receive no text messages. told multiple friends to text me and i couldn't get anything but i could send out but couldnt get any.

so i was like what the hell? but then when i uninstalled that app i started to recieve text messages again.

any idea why? or help? i would really wanna use that app but i can't if i get no text messages
    11-14-2011 09:22 AM
    really need help with this ?
    11-14-2011 05:35 PM
    One of the reasons this happens is when you have low free space on the phone. If you have less then 20MB of internal storage, start moving apps to SD and uninstalling un-needed ones.
    11-15-2011 04:36 PM